Purge Device/Hub/Location events

For the Xiaomi / Aqara device drivers I maintain, I'll gladly remove isStateChange: true from all events sent, but this won't reduce the number of events seen for the custom time/date stamp attributes that the device drivers make available to users who want to see the time/date of the most recent XXX event in their Hubitat Dashboard.

So, I'd still like to know if there's a way for users to display just the date/time of the most recent occurrence of a posted event in a Hubitat Dashboard. If that functionality already exists, then I could get rid of all of the custom time/date stamp attributes I added to the device drivers just for that purpose.

If that functionality isn't available in the Dashboard, then I'll gladly start a new thread in the Requests section to ask for it, as it seems to be something a lot of users want.

First I'm seeing this request. What would the use case be? Just a tile that shows last activity for that device? Or is this per attribute?

I decided to experiment with this and took Bangali's code and removed every occurrence of "isStateChange: true" and then created a new virtual with that modified driver. It made a big difference in the Event log growth, but there were still a lot of "daily values" being polled every 30 mins and some once-and-done values, such as lat, long, city name, etc. What I decided is: I only use about 20 of the 50+ attributes. I split the attributes into two portions and then only doing a sendEvent() for "my 20".

After 4 days, I now have:
_

Showing 1 to 10 of 1,281 entries

_
When opening the Events page of the device.

@bangali has been out of town and I've discussed these alterations with him and I think he might include some in a future update.

I've noticed this job might not be running / working correctly. I have a device with 3,600+ entries dating back over a month. Any better way to clear these out then deleting the device?

It's the last 1k per attribute, per device...