[PROJECT] Driver for Unifi Network Controllers

@snell I got a new toy over the weekend -- A PRO MAX 16 POE (USW-Pro-Max-16-PoE) switch.
It has
Model : USPM16P
if you don't already have that in your model database.
I have manually assigned the UnifiNetworkChild-USW16PoE device to it.

I also have a question. Can you describe what "default-lan-Health" means? Mine is showing "error" but I don't find anything wrong in the controller GUI.

I just got one of those myself before I went on vacation. Long enough to put it on the network and replace the 16 Lite I had with it... but not long enough to do any coding. It will be going up in a few minutes.

As for the "default-lan-health"... No real idea. For these "health" ones I purely provide whatever the API reports back for it since it SEEMS like they should be valuable.

Updated Version(s):

• UnifiNetworkAPI.groovy = 0.4.68
  • UnifiNetworkChild-USPM16.groovy = NEW, added to list in first post
  • UnifiNetworkChild-USPM16P.groovy = NEW, added to list in first post

Change(s):

• Support added to the parent driver for Unifi Pro Max 16 port switches (PoE and non-PoE versions).
  • Child drivers created for the Unifi Pro Max 16 port switches.

Getting back to it after a while. I am dm-ing you the exact string of macs for which I get UniFi - No valid MAC address entered to unblock.
Thanks!

Updated Version(s):

• UnifiNetworkAPI.groovy = 0.4.69

Change(s):

• Correction to BlockMAC and UnblockMAC functions when handling multiple MAC addresses. In the process of checking why @jbaruch was having an issue I discovered a really simple error in how I was initially checking the MAC string... it was checking both length AND if it was valid. But if there was more than one MAC in the string, it would always be invalid (the validity check should have been after it separated it for individual strings if there WERE multiple). This should now be fixed and tested fine when I threw multiple samples at it.
  • Additional data handling was added (this had already been done and was waiting for more changes to justify publishing).
1 Like