[Project] Device Health Status [Tuya, Aqara, Ikea, Sonoff, Lidl and others]

I converted 18 Tuya contacts from the generic driver over to Tuya Zigbee Contact Sensor++ w/ healthStatus driver. One contact was removed and rejoined and apps swapped. This is the only one of mine that has lost the Data section. All the rest had the drivers changed and initialized. None have lost the data section so far.

P.S. Do you have a replacement for the Sonoff motion sensor?

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Missing Devices after swapping

Correct, Item moved to another topic

About the app Device Health status
A search filter would be helpful under device selection:

something like this (dashboard)

Added a link on the third post to the modified "Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Contact Sensor (w/ healthStatus)" (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

Click on either 'Refresh' or 'Initialize' when changing drivers.

2 Likes

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara/Opple Button/Switch/Remote (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

Update: ver. 2.0.1 2023-05-13 - bug fix: error initializing the healthCheck after the hub is rebooted

2 Likes

I've also added support in

2 Likes

Thank you, Ryan - updated!

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Temperature & Humidity Sensor (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Generic Switch (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Generic Outlet (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

2 Likes

Hey Krassimir, I had to come back here to say that I don't know what the heck you did, but since switching my Tuya repeaters to your driver, they've not fallen off in months, where prior they would fall off regularly using Markus's driver.
And not to mention the huge number of other drivers you have contributed.
Do you have a donate link or paypal?

3 Likes

I am glad that it worked for you!
The donation link was buried in between the drivers list in the GitHub link on my profile, I have now edited my HE profile to make it easier to find. Thank you for your support!

Hi @kkossev are those "Marcus" drivers not yet in the done or to do list or are they covered by an other driver?

• Zigbee - Aqara Water Leak Sensor (works with model SJCGQ11LM)
  • Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Motion Sensor (works with model RTCGQ01LM & RTCGQ11LM)

This project is temporarily on hold.

3 Likes

What a bummer, you really had traction with this driver!!

1 Like

Well, I disagree with Hubitat opinion that the Health Status is a chimera, and I am sad that it will not be added officially to the platform. But it is what it is...

healthStatus online/offline attribute and fired events can be used in any community app, so far, it's been very useful for me, also hope for many others.

The project continues.

5 Likes

Thanks to @garyjmilne for adding the healthStatus into the latest update of the Tile Builder app:

4 Likes

They have a point about the basics of the system, about building something where there is no certainty whether it will always work for all devices. On the device and driver level, we depend on the manufacturer/developer. It is the choice of the end user to choose for this functionality. For me it is very important. Thanks for providing it with your drivers, and don't get discouraged about the decision Hubitat made.

1 Like

@kkossev
Glad to hear you are continuing with this project :blush:.
This app is very important for me and has become one of my core apps for monitoring my devices; currently have about 28 devices with health status support (includes some devices from Home Assistant).
I have also setup RM rules to alert me when a device goes offline, and I am happy to report that it has been working really well!

2 Likes

Tuya Wall Thermostat
Thx, its works, you can move it from todo to the supported zigbee drivers :slight_smile:

2 Markus drivers to go for adding the Health Status :slight_smile:

• Aqara Water Leak Sensor (works with model SJCGQ11LM) - Import URL

• Aqara Cube (works with model MFKZQ01LM) - Import URL

1 Like