[Project] Device Health Status [Tuya, Aqara, Ikea, Sonoff, Lidl and others]

The currently implemented logic for the "Show only offline (INACTIVE / not present) devices" is that both the healthStatus must be 'offline' and the HE status must be 'INACTIVE' to consider the device as not working... The "Tuya 4 in 1" driver will need additional tuning for the offline timeout checks, I think it may still show false results for some sensors that do not report the battery status very frequently.

1 Like

I added a three-gang button.
I feel that this app is developing day by day.

1 Like

Many thanks to @FriedCheese2006 for adding the columns sorting and the search function in the new version 1.0.7 !

3 Likes

Have you considered adding it to HPM at this point?

3 Likes

Ah… i was still on 1.03 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Works nicely with my repeater too (Tuya TS0207 _TZ3000_nkkl7uzv)

1 Like

The app is now available for installation from Hubitat Package Manager (HPM)- search for "Device Health Status". If you have already installed the app manually, do a 'Match Up' first and then Update.

4 Likes

@kkossev Thank you for such a useful app. Is it possible to export the results table to a csv or html file?

This would be helpful to add to one's documentation of the home automation setup.

Thanks

I agree that such an export in a file will be very useful, and I have added this on top of the TODO/wish list : )
At the moment the priority is to modify all the drivers from the list to support the healthStatus first.

But, some more experienced in HE apps folks are helping and contributing to this app as well, so adding the file export may happen miraculously sooner than expected! : )

2 Likes

@jw970065 @JG_Yoon @BrunoVoeten I am trying to understand when (and why) the mysterious deletion of some device Data parameters happens - reported here and here and here.

If you use the latest version of the Device Health Status app and you do a Search by ZGB, you can filter only the Zigbee devices in the table. Then look at the columns 'Device Model ' and 'Device Manufacturer' - are there any Zigbee devices with values missing thee ( n/a ) ?

This is an example of my hub, I have two Aqara sensors using the original Markus's drivers that have the Manufacturer missing :

It's possible that they have worked this way for years, but I have not paid attention so far .. or the Manufacturer data may have been erased somehow lately.

Do you have any such Zigbee devices without Model or Manufacturer data?

1 Like

More likely, the Swap Device procedure is the problem, not the RM rules.
@jw970065 mentioned the same.

1 Like

I converted 18 Tuya contacts from the generic driver over to Tuya Zigbee Contact Sensor++ w/ healthStatus driver. One contact was removed and rejoined and apps swapped. This is the only one of mine that has lost the Data section. All the rest had the drivers changed and initialized. None have lost the data section so far.

P.S. Do you have a replacement for the Sonoff motion sensor?

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Missing Devices after swapping

Correct, Item moved to another topic

About the app Device Health status
A search filter would be helpful under device selection:

something like this (dashboard)

Added a link on the third post to the modified "Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Contact Sensor (w/ healthStatus)" (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

Click on either 'Refresh' or 'Initialize' when changing drivers.

2 Likes

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara/Opple Button/Switch/Remote (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

Update: ver. 2.0.1 2023-05-13 - bug fix: error initializing the healthCheck after the hub is rebooted

2 Likes

I've also added support in

2 Likes

Thank you, Ryan - updated!

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Temperature & Humidity Sensor (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Generic Switch (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

1 Like

Added a link on the third post to the modified Zigbee - Generic Outlet (w/ healthStatus) (original driver version by Markus). Presence attribute is replaced by healthCheck.

2 Likes