Product of the Year Elevated by Hubitat in 2021 [NOMINATIONS]

Kwikset Home Connect 620 Zwave 700 lock.

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but I have quite a few Smartthings Multipurpose Sensors, GP-U999SJVLADB that are sooo simple to use and are rock solid. I use them everywhere for doors, temperature readings, vibrations, etc. All I ever need to do is replace the batteries once in a while.

ST MPS

9 Likes

One device I have found very useful this year is the Zooz Zen34.

6 Likes

So do I but a while is only a couple of months :frowning_face:

Kind of feel bad nominating a product that is no longer manufactured, but the Iris V2 motion sensor, on both ST where I started and here on HE, has been and remains 100% reliable, easy to use, easy to place, fastest response, and automations using it have extremely high WAF.

Currently manufactured device nomination: Pico remote. Never fails, small and discreet, and 101% WAF.

If I only get one vote, Bobby, I think it would have to be the Pico. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anything Caseta (Lutron)! Rock solid. Best home automation items I've ever used.

10 Likes

@bptworld "Anything Caseta (Lutron)! Rock solid. Best home automation items I've ever used".

That gets my vote too... Everything Lutron Caseta "just works" 100% of the time

2 Likes

Very pleased with my Alfred DB2 Z-Wave locks, rock solid with a pretty face!
db2black-s_141c2ade-0e95-4ec5-9c78-76b41c732704_360x

3 Likes

My favorite toy is a HubDuino created by @ogiewon
Yes, this is all DIY and requires a lot of skills and knowledge but HubDuino project allows
to create virtually everything what is currently missing.
I would like to see this project available commercially but in this case it will require
some sort of user-friendy intuitive programming SW.
So, user will be able to select Sensors and Actuators from the Library of
Devices and create a very custom ready to go Device instantly compatible with HE.

8 Likes

Oldie but a goodie. The Lutron Caséta Smart Bridge Pro and Hue Bridge integrations have been rock solid choices for me personally, for years now. I have setup a new system in my current home that has now been sold. It's completely stable, and the ability to control Hue smart bulbs with Pico remotes, without the need to rewire, has literally saved me weeks of back breaking labour and hundreds of dollars.

5 Likes

I have to say this app. Other than the Hub it is the 2nd best part of Hubitat.

Hubitat Dashboard - Android dashboard app

Not yet for iPhone but the developer did say in a proir post he is considering it when time frees up. I could be mistaken on what I recall, but this is one time I am so happy to be on android. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lutron Caseta (Switches and Pro hub)

3 Likes

GoControl Thermostat

1 Like

NYCE Ceiling Motion Sensor

3 Likes

LIFX Color Bulbs

3 Likes

Inovelli Red Series (dimmer and switch)

9 Likes

I have to say anything Zooz that I have has been rock solid. Once I install them I've never had to touch it again. Their zwave implementation makes driver writing simple and they follow the standards closely (on the products I own).

I specifically would like to nominate the Zooz Zen16 Multirelay. I've installed it to control my garage doors and have never had an issue in the year or so its been installed. It just works and is really flexible in what it can do.

5 Likes

Sengled multicolor A19 ZigBee bulb. So good!

4 Likes

Thank you Bobby and team doing this. I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating the ongoing effort and information sharing by this community.

5 Likes

Customer Service/Support

4 Likes