Product of the Year Elevated by Hubitat in 2021 [NOMINATIONS]

Anything Caseta (Lutron)! Rock solid. Best home automation items I've ever used.

10 Likes

@bptworld "Anything Caseta (Lutron)! Rock solid. Best home automation items I've ever used".

That gets my vote too... Everything Lutron Caseta "just works" 100% of the time

2 Likes

Very pleased with my Alfred DB2 Z-Wave locks, rock solid with a pretty face!
db2black-s_141c2ade-0e95-4ec5-9c78-76b41c732704_360x

3 Likes

My favorite toy is a HubDuino created by @ogiewon
Yes, this is all DIY and requires a lot of skills and knowledge but HubDuino project allows
to create virtually everything what is currently missing.
I would like to see this project available commercially but in this case it will require
some sort of user-friendy intuitive programming SW.
So, user will be able to select Sensors and Actuators from the Library of
Devices and create a very custom ready to go Device instantly compatible with HE.

8 Likes

Oldie but a goodie. The Lutron CasΓ©ta Smart Bridge Pro and Hue Bridge integrations have been rock solid choices for me personally, for years now. I have setup a new system in my current home that has now been sold. It's completely stable, and the ability to control Hue smart bulbs with Pico remotes, without the need to rewire, has literally saved me weeks of back breaking labour and hundreds of dollars.

5 Likes

I have to say this app. Other than the Hub it is the 2nd best part of Hubitat.

Hubitat Dashboard - Android dashboard app

Not yet for iPhone but the developer did say in a proir post he is considering it when time frees up. I could be mistaken on what I recall, but this is one time I am so happy to be on android. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lutron Caseta (Switches and Pro hub)

3 Likes

GoControl Thermostat

1 Like

NYCE Ceiling Motion Sensor

3 Likes

LIFX Color Bulbs

3 Likes

Inovelli Red Series (dimmer and switch)

9 Likes

I have to say anything Zooz that I have has been rock solid. Once I install them I've never had to touch it again. Their zwave implementation makes driver writing simple and they follow the standards closely (on the products I own).

I specifically would like to nominate the Zooz Zen16 Multirelay. I've installed it to control my garage doors and have never had an issue in the year or so its been installed. It just works and is really flexible in what it can do.

5 Likes

Sengled multicolor A19 ZigBee bulb. So good!

4 Likes

Thank you Bobby and team doing this. I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating the ongoing effort and information sharing by this community.

5 Likes

Customer Service/Support

4 Likes

Lutron and Iris motions(v2 and v3) are the CORE of what makes my lighting touch free.
Sengled bulbs have been rock solid
The Iris/Centralight 3210-L outlets have also been very key in keeping a solid zigbee mesh

All of the above has been rock solid. Sadly...some not being sold anymore.

3 Likes

I 2nd the NYCE sensors, but all of them. Ceiling motion, wall motion, and the door sensors. Rock solid, tiny, and super fast. Good luck finding them though right now. 1 showed up on Amazon this morning and I grabbed it. Need a couple more to be done.

3 Likes

One that has been vital to us has been the Iris V2 Smart Fob. It is bullet-proof as a presence sensor and the buttons are programmable so that the user can set the four buttons as desired. This may be the #1 item on the WAF.

1 Like

Zen Zigbee Edition Thermostat! It is great to just leave and return and have Hubitat set the mode and temperature to our preferred comfort level. I don't need to see the display. I just know it is working. Not only that, but the blank display makes it very unobtrusive on the wall.

1 Like

I agree, but the ZEN17 is even better because the switch inputs and relay outputs are independent. Great for controlling garage doors, HVAC dampers, whole-home humidifier, hard-wired motion sensors, irrigation systems, and the list goes on and on.

2 Likes