Problems with dashboards in v2.1.5

Hi @bravenel -- I'm seeing other issues with dashboards in 2.1.5.

For example, myTile weather is messed up in both Safari and Chrome on a Mac. I'm using @Matthew's DarkSky.net weather driver (no PWS required).

Here's Chrome:

And here's Safari:

Also SuperTile tiles are all messed up in both Chrome & Safari -- slightly better in Chrome. Looks like something has happened to the spacing. Here's a Safari sample:

We will investigate these issues.

2 Likes

I'm still seeing the same problems with MyTile. It's better, and it looks the same in both Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. But it's still messed up. Here's a sample. If it helps, this tile is two columns wide and two rows high.

No change at all with SuperTile. I realize this might not be Hubitat's issue since it's a custom app.

@bravenel it was pointed out by @Matthew in another thread that this appears to be an issue with icons being left justified on their own lines. Looks like that's what's screwing up Super Tile as well.

Yes, in Super tile, it's just the icons that are left justified.

See my post here:

1 Like

I believe I have fixed my drivers for this issue. I had to incorporate the CSS 'display:inline' coding into the attribute for each image. Then the images appear as intended and do not force to a new line and left justification.

1 Like