Problems with Android App Lately

The Android app used to work perfectly up until about a week or so ago and now it almost never lets me go into Dashboards nor hub access (from in the wifi network). I can ultimately access things but have to click on Tools and then "Connect to hub" and then "Dashboards" or whatever but why not directly through the "Dashboard" option at the bottom on the 1st screen after opening like it used to?

When I click on the Android app from in the house and go to Dashboard I get:
"Webpage not available...http://10.0.0.7/apps/api/1/menu?access_token....could not be loaded because...net::ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE"

Any ideas??

Have you set a static ip for your hub? If not you should do that. Validate your hubs ip address with An app called net analyzer by jiri technet.

I'm having the opposite problem, App works fine on LAN, but when on cellular, events can not be posted to HE servie gateway. Seems to have started w introduction of remote admin subscription, which I haven't subscribed to. Might subscribe to verify.

Thanks for the solution! Once I identify the IP how do I set it as static?

Glad to help. Setting is in your router, google model# of router and how to set static IP