Problem with update from 2.1.1.122

My hub is refusing (I think) to update from 2.1.1.122. I have tried several times and always go through the downloading and extracting processing fine, but "Applying update" never finishes. (To be fair, "never" is an impractically long time, what I mean is that the update isn't finishing within the normal 2-3 minutes time, even allowing 10-15 minutes doesn't work). Is there any way to troubleshoot the update process or to force an update some other way?

Matt

Well nevermind, it just took numerous (like 10) tries!

My only comment. Use chrome browser, not ms.

I'm having the same problem. Only I am using Chrome, I've tried 10 times over the last week, even let it run for over an hour. Never finishes. Often times the download won't start or finish. Ideas?
Running on a 1gb router with 50meg download speeds (yes real download speed and yes 1gig router) No rules or ports blocked for this device. That said, the hub also runs very slow. Just took delivery of it out of the box last week. Thought the update might address the sluggishness. About to abandon and go to Samsung Smarthings or HomeTroller

Received my new HE hub and trying to upgrade from 2.1.1.122 to 2.1.6 and it has been applying update for over an hour, this is the 3rd try, first 2 times were between 5 and 8 mins.
What's up with this firmware

**** after trying again then restarting the hub it finally updated