Possible error in .151

I believe I have started getting these errors in my log since .151 with the following rule. Not sure why. Any ideas

2021-08-03 09:24:52.110 am errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event, java.lang.Boolean) values: [com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event@17b275c, true]
Possible solutions: wait(), any(), trim(), grep(), split(), next() on line 7325 (method stHandlerA)

could have to do with local connector (changelog from the .151 had this in it)

Rule 5.0:

• Fixed problem with local connectors. Note: Existing Local Connectors will not work properly when the connector device value is changed. Existing Local Connectors should be removed completely, and re-created.
1 Like

probably related tohttps://community.hubitat.com/t/errors-on-aeotec-siren-6-with-2-2-8-151/77229/5

I saw that in the release notes, but the only reason I didn't jump all over it is I actually don't have a connector created for this variable.

Just for interest sake, I created a new variable anyways, migrated to the new local variable, and deleted the old one. Same error.

Rule now seems to be completely broken as nothing really shows up when logging enabled in the rule other than that above

app:11062021-08-03 01:14:28.222 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event, java.lang.Boolean) values: [com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event@147e20, true] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), trim(), grep(), split(), next() on line 7325 (method stHandlerA)

This is a known bug, and the fix is in for it. It has to do with the Predicate Condition... Fix will be in next release...

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir.. You are a gentleman and a scholar..

You do realize that you are referring to @bravenel, right? :laughing:

1 Like

My lawyer has informed me that it is best to answer that question after we get the fix. :grinning:

1 Like

I can confirm that .152 solved my issue. Thank you.

2 Likes