Please support Illuminance on the display of motion sensor and presence sensor on the dashboard

https://cafe.naver.com/stsmarthome/60639?art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2VydmljZS1uYXZlci1zZWFyY2gtY2FmZS1wcg.eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfVVJMIiwiY2FmZVVybCI6InN0c21hcnRob21lIiwiYXJ0aWNsZUlkIjo2MDYzOSwiaXNzdWVkQXQiOjE2NzIxMzY5NjQyNjZ9.w1KfnOhpN-qTmLRclfFlVtv-aCDMhMPmRaicC10K3zE

This is a related article that tells you how, but you can't see it because you're not a member.
That's why I showed you how to see it.

Tell me if you can't.
It will take some time, but I will translate the contents and upload it.
There is no reason for me to give you irrelevant information.
It seems to be a problem caused by unfamiliar communication with each other.
Because you and I communicate in different languages, we may not be able to communicate accurately.

1 Like

This article may have an error in translation.

It is a method to see the control of HE official dashboards in the HE official dashboard.It's a letter to organize that you can easily use.The presence sensor sensor is supported by HE, but not appear in the official dashboard.So I have to see two different days, we have to make two different days.(more, Joe, Joe) is a way to see the net.

1. Make two different days.It is a week, and how to display the lighting.- Refer to the attached picture, press three points that you want to know the number of points made. - I think you can't change, and move on to the desired location, and move on the desired location.

• Refer to the picture below. - TSS. - And then change the code attached to the number of code attached below, and change the number of numbers of the code. - And then click Save CSS.
  2. The result is...

• If you can't change it, you can go back into the dashboard to see the changes.
  1. CSS code - You can copy each of each of the middle of the middle.You can remove it. - Add a new code in the above.I think I don't have to put it in the bottom.

#tile-19 .tile-title, #tile-19 .tile-secondary, #tile-19 .tile-edit {

display: none

}

#tile-19 {

background-color:transparent;

border:none;

height: 160%;

width: 50%;

align-self:end;

}

#tile-19 .tile-primary {

font-size: 14px !important;

}

1. You can change the location and size adjustment of the illumination - 160%;/width: - 14px. - It can be intuitive applicable applicable applications that can be intuitive applicable application.

2. When moving tiles, what should I do?

• Using the syntax below, three points appear at the top that allow moving or erasing tiles.

(When using Hide Tile Template Names by unchecking the gear -> tile option)

• Another option is to delete the CSS.

#tile-19 .tile-title {

}

#tile-19 {

width: 50%;

}

#tile-19 .tile-primary {

font-size: 14px !important;

}

1. Apply - Display - Power Plug-(W values below: 100%; change) - Power plug in power plug in power plug

#tile-42 .tile-title, #tile-42 .tile-secondary, #tile-42 .tile-edit {

}

#tile-42 {

width: 100%;

}

#tile-42 .tile-primary {

font-size: 12px !important;

}

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.