Pioneer AVR (LAN ethernet) New Driver

Thanks Mike,

I couldn't find any official documentation, In my research in AV forums people had posted they had to use port 8102, looks like for the older receivers vsx-528-k and my vsx-822k .

ok, I'll add an option for that port

Any chance we can add support for multiple zones? The existing driver is working well with my receiver and I am able to control the main zone. My receiver (SC-1522-k) has three zones and I am using zone 2 and 3 for whole home audio and it would be awesome if I can start these zones based on motion sensors.

Its somewhere on my list

@mike.maxwell Thank you!!

Found a reference!
Despite the producer the correct driver is Onkyo with EISCP port 60128. It seems that many new pioneer device stick to the Onkyo protocol.

EDIT: the device I mentioned above is the Pioneer NC-50DAB

Is there anything else besides putting in the IP address and clicking "Initialize" to get this to work? I still can't get it to work?

Mine seems to have broken after the latest update

Mine just started working, I didn't see that previous post to use the Onkyo driver and use EISCP port 60128. After switching to this and hitting initialize it started working.

Pioneer Elite VSX-LX302 working with Onkyo driver

As said in previous post I'm using the Onkyo driver on my Pioneer nc-50dab. Everithing is ok in the app panel. I can modify volume set, swutch it on/off and so on. In the dashboard the volume slider does'nt work. Is the tile supposed to act also as switch (on/off)?

Hope you can help me. New to Hubitat and still learning how to navigate these forums. I have a Pioneer vsx-lx102 that I would like to integrate. Can you point me in right direction? Thanks!!

I was never able to get mine to integrate "properly" I could control it via the device page, but I found it repeatedly making random on/off changes by itself without any input. So I removed it from my control, and only control it via CEC to the TV.

Sorry, I'm unable to assist maybe it's different for yours. You would create a virtual device then change the driver to the Pioneer native driver and hit save. When the page reloads put in the IP address of your Pioneer and hit save, then try it out.

Is the Pioneer connected to you network? If so, go to ”Device Disovery" and click on "LAN Devices" and see if it finds it.

Thanks for quick response. Yes, pioneer on network, and discovery doesn't find it.

Ok, I'll try that. Thank you!

Yes Pioneer on network, not being discovered.

I remember an issue with my Onkyo but don’t recall the solution. It may have been the same as mentioned above - create a virtual device and then plug in the settings.

It works well from the device list but I haven’t built any rules for it yet.

Thanks! I'll give that a try tomorrow. Tired from climbing up my Hubitat learning curve.

Yup, it’s a bit of a hill. It took me a while to get get a handle on some of the basics and I still have some climbing to do.