Pinlo Power Strip is now a Tasmota Power Strip

With pure blind luck, I was able to soder then flash a Pinlo Power Strip with Tasmota and can control it by going to its IP address. Each of the plug can be turned on/off individually and the USB ports can be turned on/off as a group (i believe). Have any of the developers that have created apps/drivers for Tasmota devices created a method for using this power strip in HE? I believe it is also branded Teckin among many other brand names.

There's a 4 channel Tasmota driver here:

But i don't know of a 5 channel driver.

I tried that but the app didn't discover the device. When I tried connecting manually. I get this error:

I am sure it is user error on my part. In the mean time, I will just create rule(s) with HTTP requests to control it.

I have tried to look at other developers driver code to see if I could create a driver but I am still so new to the coding that it is still Greek to me. I don't need a fancy user interface; just something simple. i tried to look at the Momentary Switch driver to pull out just the portion that sends the HTTP request on a push but I can't navigate thru all of the additional code in there for the User Interface needed to setup the device to determine the barebones items that I need. I don't need to make it user-friendly for others. I think by the time I could figure that out and get it working, I could just make a bunch of rules in RM 4.

The driver I would just need to create would have 5 switches with a 10 HTTP requests (an "on" & "off" for each switch). It would probably also need a way to track the state of each of the switches. At this point, who knows....

The driver isn't loaded on your hub. You have to have the parent and the child driver loaded in order for it to work.