Parking sensor green/red light

Unfortunately the light turns on outside of the conditions when the beam is tripped. Iā€™m this case the test contact remains closed, if the beam is tripped the light turns red and should not come on. I am still trying to iron out this rule.

Would you post the latest copy of your rule and any logs that show this behavior?

Sorry for the delay. I travel for work and haven't been available to mess with this. I have this rule working, but I can't seem to get it to turn red with the LED strip I use. The test contact represents the garage door, the LED turns green, but when the infrared sensor is blocked, the light turns yellowish color. In device settings, I can get the strip to turn red, but it will not turn red in a simple rule or this Rule machine rule. The only thing I can see happening is the HUE is changing and shouldn't be during the color shift. I have tried different drivers. This is a Zigbee RGBW 12V LED strip with a Zigbee RGBW GLEDOPTO device hooked up.

EDIT: I ended up doing a custom color entry for RED #ff0000 and it works. This rule now works as needed. Thank you for all the help.