Override motion actived dimmers

Hi,

I have a rule setup to turn on 4 Caseta dimmer switches controlling exterior lights based on motion and contact sensors. After a 5 minute period with no motion or open contact sensors the lights go off.
How would I create a rule to keep all of the lights on until I turn them off if I press one of the buttons on any of the caseta dimmers? With the motion based lighting app I turn on lights to 95%. If I am going into a room where I want them to stay on I will press the on button on the dimmer to bring them to 100% and this triggers the override option in that app. I can't figure out how to do that in Rule Machine.
Thanks!

Hi Dudo33- EDIT: NOOB moment here.. 11 months later lol

I've only had HE for a few days now (migrating from ST w/webcore) so I'm still testing this myself! I am not sure how to do this with 4 dimmers but, here's how I have it with one dimmer. I would imagine you just have to add conditions for all dimmers.

I created two rules.. One to turn ON the light and one to turn OFF the light. Note: I created a Virtual switch called "Motion lights" based on a schedule and so motion lighting can be turned off (by voice commands too). The conditions involved the caseta dimmer as a dimmer and a switch. Hope there's something out of this you can pick from.

To turn on:
Trigger

Action

To Turn off
Trigger

Action