Other Hub stuff missing?

Am I losing my mind, or did the posts containing the Other Hub OHB stuff disappear. I can’t find the original post or the new one @krlaframboise posted yesterday.

@ogiewon, I even lost my bookmark to your step by step. Really strange.

1 Like

I think it's been integrated into Hubitat. There's a new post about it. The new app is called Hub Link. There's a link to the details in the update but here is the direct one:

The Other Hub stuff is down temporarily, due to some platform changes. It should be back soon.

1 Like

That is really bad timing for me. I held off moving a few devices that were “high value” to me until the handler updates that were posted yesterday. After the updates, I moved everything just in time for it to break because of the Hubitat update. Just my luck. :cry:

@bravenel, please let us know if a resolution is coming soon or if I need to move and recreate a bunch of devices and autimations back to ST today.

For some reason I did not process that part of your message. I'll take a chill pill now and wait patiently.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @oldernstone. I believe that app provides integration but in the other direction. I rely on Other Hub to control my Hubitat devices remotely and connect to my non-Hubitat integrations .

Aha! Yes, you’re right. I haven’t played with linking the two systems together as I’d rather end up with only one, provided I can get my thermostats working with Hubitat. In a way I’m fortunate that most of my devices were supported out of the box, or able to be added in relatively easily. #gocaseta

1 Like

I’ve re-written the integration and it no longer uses the Bridge, but that means you’re going to have to delete the old integration and start over.

https://community.hubitat.com/t/beta-other-hub-smartthings-integration-2-0/672?u=krlaframboise&source_topic_id=657