Orbit Hose Timer (Lowes Iris)

I have tried to do the Rule Machine but it is not working. I would like 2 Orbit Hose Timers to open the valve for 30 minutes and auto close afterwards. I would like it to run at 7am to 7:30am and to repeat again at 7pm to 7:30pm. I would like this to run everyday of the week.

You can set the Auto off Time in the Orbit Device Settings. I'm Sure you can set this when You make a rule but I haven't messed with that part.

You can make 2 Rules in Rule Machine to have it Run at those times. Heres my Device Settings and the Rules I use.

Morning Rule

AfterNoon Rule

Thanks that worked. I was even able to get it to send me a text message when the rule starts. Do you know how to create a rule to send a text message when the Orbit Hose Timer closes the valve?

It probably goes something like this. I donā€™t use texting since you only get 10 messages a day. I use pushover. I can test this tomorrow because my test valve is locked away in the man cave.

The select actions area you pick speak and thatā€™s where you put your phone number. This isnā€™t my real phone number so nobody call it.

Is there any way to program the schedule with by going into the device menu for the timer? I can open and close the valve, but that is all. Does it only have to be a rule in order to run a schedule?

You can create a schedule but it's a single schedule where-as using RM you can create multiple schedules to run but not the duration as it will use the default time set in the device settings.

@mike.maxwell is it possible to add the set watering time in RM also ?