Opple XDD13LM Ceiling light (zigbee)

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!:

So they pair with the light right away?

Too bad, that can be read here (not very well by me, but others...)

@RikH None of them are very easy, but in general the CC2530 with the CCDebugger and an adapter to the very tiny pins on the CC2530 unit is what you need. How to use it is another matter. In this case it would be to see what, if any, traffic is sent. That way debugging is not done blindly any more.

@markus Ok, I will first look into it. When I have one working, I will report again. Thanks so far Markus!

Just to confirm, you are able to pair the light with the Opple scene buttons?

@markus Yes.

Ok, just wanted to be sure, it does sound like the light has entered and is staying in ZLL mode. It might require a full reset to be able to pair with a Zigbee controller, whatever is needed for a full reset I don't know. Many bulbs require 5-6 rapid power cycles.

I just checked what the Aqara app says about your device in terms of pairing instructions. It says: Turn the switch on/off 5 times consecutively until the light flashes twice, then keep the light on.

Try that and then run pairing in HE.

Look at that:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 15
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0002,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0009,0300
  • outClusters: 000A,0019
  • model: lumi.light.cwopcn03
  • manufacturer: LUMI

The trick apparently is switch 5 times off and on. I did only three.

No what driver should I try?

Found the answer already. Generic Zigbee RGBW Light works. I can on/off, adjust level and color.

Very nice! So I think there is no need to write a driver Markus.

How do I know if it is repeating (which I expect)?

Thank you very much man. How can I buy you a beer or something?

Yes, this or a Generic Zigbee CT bulb driver. I don't have any of those types of drivers so built-in is the way to go.

Easiest would be if you have an Xbee and run XCTU, I find the built-in tools in HE somewhat lacking, but if you search for that in the community there's info on how to interpret that data.

You're welcome! No worries, be on the look-out for an announcement from me soon :wink:

I will! :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.