Odd Date Jump Ahead causing issues

I noticed after the update the other day the time and date had jumped ahead several years and months. The current time read 02-08-2036. I noticed the change later and changed it back. But since then several of my simple rules no longer work. Nothing in the log about them even attempting to execute when I put logging on.
Anyone else ever dealt with a time jump ahead? I worked in development at a large software company with an email package. When this happened, no mail that was created during the time would route until the actual date arrived. So I wonder if I have to wait for Feb 8, 2036 for my rules to work again...or do I just mark it up to Hubitat and re-create them.

Instead of deleting and recreating the rules, try going into each one and clicking DONE. This may help to reset the next scheduled event. Tagging @bravenel from Hubitat as he may have better advice on how to handle this situation.

I ended up "editing" them with the done button, and that seems to reset the date. not a great solution but not killing them either....

This has been happening to me repeatedly... I believe it started around June 2nd. Clicking done as suggested does fix it temporarily, but it continues to occur periodically, and randomly, ~3 times now.

It throws off all sorts of apps that require scheduled tasks, mode changes, virtual devices like weather (OWM) that schedule regular polling, messes with backups by making the "most recent" backup potentially older than the actual most recent one (affecting auto-recovery), and uses up event log space that will not be cleared for 15 years... It is a pretty serious bug and I don't know how to prevent it!

Hubitat Elevation® C-7 v 2.2.7.128 (was happening on at least the previous version as well)

The dates I see in logs still are all around 2036-02-07 17:18:37.000 - 2036-02-08 18:18:37.000, so it seems to be setting it there discretely, not relative to the real date/time