Odd behavior this morning

So I've always had a couple Z-wave devices that are touchy and sometimes slow to react. This morning my master bath light and hallway lights were not responding. I reboot the hub and then looked at the Z-wave details list and all the battery devices showed paths but all the ones on AC power did not and none of them were responding. I then powered down the hub and rebooted it and now everything has a path. First time I've seen that and it seems odd that it would be just some devices that would not map. Anyone else ever see this?

Yes, I have seen this, especially after a power outage. My hub and all critical devices are on UPS, but many of my zwave AC devices lose power for about 30 seconds while standby power kicks in. When that happens my zwave mesh sometimes takes a nose dive. This exhibits itself by some (usually about half) of my zwave devices not showing routes and not responding. Usually powering down the hub and disconnecting it from power for 30 seconds does the trick. In my case it almost always correlates to a power outage and it makes sense that the mesh would get disrupted since all those AC devices are also capable of repeating.