Odd behavior or Correct Behavior

I am looking for some clarification on basic HSM Operation. I disabled all my rules to ensure there was no interference with HSM. So HSM setup is all done within the HSM app. This is the sequence that I see ... my system uses HSM with Konnected I alarm boards.

All rules disabled
Arm AWAY (10-sec delay as per HSM setup)
Armed AWAY
Intrusion on Zone 3 (no intrusion delay)
Message to Phone
Alarm Siren ON and Chirp ON @ 3Hz for ~1-minute
Message to Phone
Message to Phone
Alarm Siren ON (for a minute) ***
Message to Phone
Message to Phone
Message to Phone
Alarm Siren ON (for a minute) ***
Disarm ALL
Siren OFF

My question is, why does the chirping stop (shown as ***) every two-minutes for a minute and then restart the cycle. Is this a setting that I set in HSM (if so where)? Is it normal operation ... and if so, why is this considered "normal."

Hmmm ... not getting any traction? Further debug tends to point more toward a Konnected issue,

About the time the chirp cuts out, the armed light also turns off ... and I know there is an error message kicking out on the light. I fear they the two might be connected (not pun intended).

dev:342022-11-26 03:23:36.719 PMerrororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_konnected_io_Konnected_Switch_580.setStatus() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [0] (method setStatus)

After contacting Konnect multiple times, and continuing debug with them, the Konnected.io driver appears to be the issue. Hopefully we will get an update in the new year (2023) but no guarantees were offered.

I am running a 2-board, 12-zone system (6-zones per board). I also tested moving the output from the second board to the first board. The same error appeared for the newly assigned output.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.