Occasional Issue with RM and CT100 Thermostat

Many thanks!

Wow I currently get around 9 months... I'll have to weigh that into the equation.

I’m in your boat, and just released a draft based on a related driver for ZTS-500 (but adjusted for proper parameter mappings etc)

i have 5 ct100 is one house and a couple newer xwave plus.. and see similair issues with missed setpoint.. i just check again .. it seems to be if yhou try to raise it too many degrees too quickly..

Thank you @drew.covi. So far this driver is working well on my zts-110. Love having all the confit settings available. Thanks for sharing!

@drew.covi
I spoke too soon. The driver is working for controlling the thermostat and it gets status updates when controlling from the thermostat buttons, however if I control it from Hubitat the status in Hubitat does not update. Very strange. Also the reset filter doesn't do anything for me. I have the ZTS-110 so maybe that is why its not working for me.
When I go back to the generic z-wave driver I still experience the same issue so I think it may have something to do with the association settings that were applied when I hit the configure button after assigning your driver.

Here is the manual for the 110 if it helps: Connecting...

If you were having issues when changing setpoint, then my latest update should resolve that. Inherited a lot of the driver code from the 500 series thermostat and for whatever reason that driver doesn’t quickly check the value after setting it (it does so for almost every other characteristic).

@tsviper just a heads up I’ve also resolved the typo for resetFilter.

There’s a bit of math going on under the hood since most folks don’t calculate filter replacement in hundreds of hours with a max of 4000.

Thank you @drew.covi.

When I set the mode from Hubitat it doesn't update the mode status in the driver. I'm no coder but I was able to add the line below to refresh the mode after it is set and it works now.

Also pressing the Reset Filter button still doesn't clear the Filter text on my thermostat screen. Not that big of a deal as I can reset it from the thermostat although I have to turn off "easy mode" first.

Thanks again for this great driver.

Code:
def setThermostatMode(value) {
if (logEnable) log.debug "Executing 'setThermostatMode'"
if (logEnable) log.debug "value: " + value
def cmds =
switch (value) {
case "auto":
if (logEnable) log.debug "Switching to auto mode..."
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeSet(mode: 3).format()
break
case "off":
if (logEnable) log.debug "Switching to off mode..."
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeSet(mode: 0).format()
break
case "heat":
if (logEnable) log.debug "Switching to heat mode..."
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeSet(mode: 1).format()
break
case "cool":
if (logEnable) log.debug "Switching to cool mode..."
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeSet(mode: 2).format()
break
case "emergency heat":
if (logEnable) log.debug "Switching to emergency heat mode..."
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeSet(mode: 4).format()
break
}
cmds << zwave.thermostatOperatingStateV1.thermostatOperatingStateGet().format()
cmds << zwave.thermostatModeV2.thermostatModeGet().format()
return delayBetween(cmds, 1000)
}