Occasional door sensor / Simple Automation delay

I migrated from SmartThings to Hubitat a few months ago, and have about 80 Zwave & Zigbee devices.

I'm seeing occasional delays in Simple Automation and Rule Machine actions.

Example:

I have a Z-wave door sensor on my pantry door. I have a Simple Automation rule to turn on the pantry light (Z-wave dimmer). Most of the time, the light turns on <1 second after the sensor detects the door being opened.

Yesterday, it took 13 seconds for the light to turn on.

Here are the logs:

07:27:33 The door sensor opened
07:27:46 The light turned on

I don't see anything else happen during that time window. Any ideas on what might be causing the delay?

I'm not sure what 52.14.19.244 is. Looks like some EC2 instance for some previously-used integration. Is that what caused the delay in this instance? The timestamp for that ping request was outside of the time window above.

Thanks
Eric

There seem to be several folks here reporting similar delays like this. I have extremely similar issues as described above. I initially thought this was related to the apps, but moving automations back and forth between Rule Machine and Simple Automated Rules had no impact. Been reporting my issues here:

52.14.19.244 comes back as belonging to Amazon, but hard to tell if it is actually Amazon or someone using their cloud.

More info:

C5 Hub

Currently running version: 2.2.4.145