Notify APP - Request Notify on Power

Have been working to move over all my webcore routine from ST to HE and I had a simple piston that warns me if my Aeon HEM exceeded a certain power level while no one was home. I was going to write a RM rule and then thought the notify app should be able to do this.

Apparently it does not have an option for Power or Energy levels. I really don't even need this anymore. I wrote it a long time ago when on ST and I had a Nest Thermostat I couldn't control with ST. So I basically wanted something to warn me if the HVAC unit came on and we were not home. That really doesn't happen anymore. I have an Ecobee and my Modes and presence sensors take care of that, but still it seems like power levels could be a useful thing to be notified about.

1 Like

Motion seconded!

I'm in the process of moving from Vera and use notifications to tell me when the Washing Machine and Dryer have not used any power for 5 minutes (aka done). This is super useful as I rarely hear them singing when they are done.

I just discovered the Notify app cant notify on power levels which is rather frustrating!

Btw, I found a solution - this great little app does everything I wanted. :slight_smile: