Notifications

Is there any easy way to setup notifications for when events happen like we had with the Notify Me When SmartApp in SmartThings? I like getting push notifications when various lights turn on or doors/windows are opened. It seems a little unwieldy to create a RM rule for each device.

Also, is PushOver the only notification option at this point if you expect more than 10 a day?

The mobile app (still in development) is reported to have push notifications built-in. That being said, at this point pushover is the best option until itā€™s release.

1 Like

You can also use this app to send notifications to ST as well. I was using it until I switched to Pushover because it gives me greater control on the type of notification to the right user.

As for the apps. You have HSM (Hubitat safety monitor) you can create custom rule for simple thing such as door opening, RM (rule machine) which is pretty powerful and it's not difficult to create simple rule with notification.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.