Notifications (Once per day not working)

Somewhere in the last couple updates I started receiving multiple notifications per day using the Notifications app, even when I have "Only once per day" ticked. Does anything look wrong here?

I am using 2.1.2.119 (updating right now to current). I too have been getting notifications I should not - I have an app set to "Only once within..." 60 minutes but I'm getting a TON of alerts I should not.

As soon as I update to current version I plan to delete this notification and just build a new one - but would be nice to know why it isn't/wasn't working right.

I rebuilt it and had the same outcome.

I noticed this yesterday as well for a temperature notification. I tried rebuilding but haven't had the trigger again so don't know if that fixed it yet or not.

I will investigate this issue.

1 Like

I deleted and created a new app and just triggered 3 times in 4 minutes. Found this in the log:
app:10252019-07-23 12:51:13.321 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method replace() on null object (evtHandler)

app:10252019-07-23 12:49:26.986 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method replace() on null object (evtHandler)

app:10252019-07-23 12:48:23.090 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method replace() on null object (evtHandler)

The app sends pushover notification (limited to 60 minutes) for active motion on a sensor. I did get 3 notifications. Looks like maybe the logic that is supposed to trigger the not again for x minutes is throwing the error?

Still on my plate to discover what's going on...