Not able to edit Custom Command Parameter in Chrome Bug

I'm not able to update the string parameter when editing. It only shows as read-only. Screen shot below.

You're not supposed to be able to edit that. You have to delete the action and re-add it.

I disagree. We should be able to edit and save like many other actions. It's a bug.

Its not a bug....its working as designed. You just want it designed differently. LOL That's called a feature request. Unfortunately you don't get to decide how the system will work.

Let me get this straight. RM will offer the option to edit this particular action, only to later show a read only string that is not editable. This is a bug.

LMAO....if you say so.

Is it not logical? :slight_smile:

No. How would you edit it? Only the number of the parameter? Or would have to go back and select the parameter all over again? What about custom actions that have multiple parameters. Would have you to have a drop-down to choose which parameter you are going back to edit? Or would it just edit the last one? What if you wanted to change the type too?

You see the number of questions that it opens up? Just delete the action and recreate it. It's easier that way.