Node-Red for daily Hub backups to external storage device

I am in a bit of a different setup. As far as node red it is running on a home server running Unraid. Node Red runs in a Docker and there is a plugin for unraid that does a backup for docker apps on a scheduled basis. That is what is doing my backup. This all started with me wanting to get the backup of the Hubitat C7 hub off that device and onto the Unraid server. I got that with the information that Royski provided earlier. My backup of the node red Docker also wouldn't be comparable.

That said going from 160mb to 17mb is dramatic. Maybe something different from the compression algorithm between the systems or the base install is much more limited for a pi since it is a arm cpu.

I unzipped both archives to a different Mac and it turns out that the "electron" node is 360MB :open_mouth: . I was playing around with it at one time and could not use it for what I was trying to do. Once I take that out, it looks like they are comparable.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.