No push

Its 9am gmt, and ive just noticed im not getting an push messages, but on the HE app last 20 notifications they show there

Edit. Seems to have cleared up

By that do you mean they have come through or at least new messages started coming through? Could have been which hub you were connected to?

New ones coming through

Interesting, do you have multiple hubs, or is it just a random event where they stopped and then started again?

I have 2, noticed i should have had a push for something and didn't get it. So went to the device page directly and tried sending a message didn't come through. Checked the app, and they were showing in the last 20 list.

Few minutes later they came through

I had something similar, let me track down the thread..... Are you on Android?

Yea

Hmmm.... seems you were part of the same thread.... And I thought I had some nugget of a solution, but appears I didn't in that thread.... But @bobbyD did in terms of updates to the app.... May be worth sharing some other details of the issue with support...

I think the realisation for me was that there were "per app" settings, compared to a device wide battery optimisation setting, which I was used to in the past.

Everything set up ok, maybe there was a cloud server out somewhere, didn't last for longer than 30min i think

Ok, probably just one to keep an eye on then... I was probably a little quick to call in the re-enforcement's :slight_smile: At least they can keep an eye out as well for anyone else experiencing the same issue.