[NO LONGER MAINTAINED] MY GOD - Anyone attempted an LG ThinQ integration?

Just started a load -- looks like the "remainingTimeDisplay" is no longer updating.

washer

washer state

Hmm, I didn't touch that code so not sure what's going on.. All I added was something that said "if the initialize failed, try again in a minute"

Strange. Well- I clicked on "Initialize" and the time is now updating again. :woman_shrugging:

Can you include any log lines that start with "Successfully connected to RTI:" or "Failed connecting to RTI:" ?

Spotted another problem. I’ll take care of it later tonight.

1 Like

Made some additional fixes.

1 Like

Someone had asked to have the timers in HH:MM since the devices don't report seconds, I can't find that post but this is now done. I'm also testing some fixes out where the remaining countdowns were wrong (on my dishwasher anyway it was dropping the hours, so it would say 00:45 even though it should be 01:45, still testing but I think I figured it out).

Still trying to track down more of why the Initialize is still sometimes necessary for some people. It's definitely better than it was (I merged my fixes into the main branch) but I think there is still some wood to chop there.

1 Like

@dman2306, That was me. Thanks. It looks like the last update was 9 days ago for ThinQ_Integration.groovy. Am I looking at the wrong place? I tried updating with this version and the timers are still displayed as HH:MM:SS not HH:MM.

Hi,

My Washer/Dryer seems to have stopped reporting again now - below is the log when running the App:

*Edit - found out this is a standard error with LG Washer Dryers when they are powered off, powering on the machine removed those errors.

Yeah I need to hide those log msgs when it's off, I'm still working on troubleshooting @jonathan.lorber's issue so I had them in there,.

1 Like

I wish I could help more with testing, but I just got a call that my appliances that were supposed to be delivered Wednesday are now delayed until 2/28.

When you power the devices back on, do you need to manually Initialize in order for the units to start reporting again? I have too, otherwise no data.

Yes, this is happening to me - I now have a WebCoRE piston that executes an initialise command once every 5 minutes.

Hmm, I'm really perplexed. When you turned the device back on and said the errors went away, was there anything else in the logs?

It started reporting the model and details about the wash cycle (my issue was also that not only was the device off, the WiFi signal was very poor - which meant it wasnt communicating with the cloud).

Both issues are fixed now though!

You mean still requiring you to call Initialize every 5 mins or without?

Sorry - yes, I am still needing to initialize once every 5 mins - but this isn't a major issue as a WebCoRE piston sits quietly in the background

Hey guys, do you have one driver for Air Conditioner?

I don’t. The ac is very different since there is much more control involved, not just viewing. I don’t have plans to support it as it’s a ton of work when I don’t have a device to test with. I’m happy to include it if someone else wants to work on it though.

1 Like

The discussion is long :wink: I tried to read it.

I just got a LG washer/dryer. The washer is working for the first time but nothing is reporting. Any idea why ?