New user. Update to 2.1.7.127 broke GH integration

New user here, migrating from Wink. Installed and set up my HE today, and figured out how to set up a dashboard and begin installing devices. I moved a couple of lights over from Wink to the HE as a trial before moving all my devices. Got them working well, and added Hubitat to Google Home. Confirmed that I can dim and turn on/off lights via GH.
I then noticed that an update to 2.1.7.127 was available for the Hubitat. I ran the update, and it broke the GH integration. Hubitat no longer shows up in GH. I tried adding Hubitat again. When I add the Hubitat, a text box says it is linking to my Hubitat account, then...nothing. No errors, no pop-ups, nothing, and Hubitat does not show up in my list of linked services.
If I can't connect HE to GH then this is a failed experiment and I'll be reverting back to Wink. My wife won't use an app, so I need voice control for my smart home to be functional .

Whenever you make changes, it's always a good idea to say "Hey Google, sync my devices." That'll sync whatever's going on in Hubitat with your Google Home app. Hard to tell what happened in your case, but check Hubitat's side first - Is the GH app still running on HE?

1 Like

Try this...

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.