New to Hubitat - Need rule engine help (Turn outlet on when a light is turned on (and off when off)

Yeah, just did three of them. Totally FUBAR'd the first one, second one kinda worked and the third one was the charm. You have to disassemble the whole switch, separate the two boards, remove/replace a very small capacitor, resolder the boards together, reassemble, test. Not fun.

Any issues with the Zooz thus far?

No.

1 Like

Hey all....just to update. Replaced the GE/Jasco older dimmer with a Z-Wave Plus one and used the mirror app and everything works as it should now. I appreciate the education I received here.

Also talked with Zooz, which I wish I had known about several years ago, would have helped with my 4-way light install in the hallway! I didn't end up using their switch to fix this situation, but did order a few of their products to replace some less complex circuits in the house. (Not they they couldn't handle the more complex ones, but I'm not currently having issues with my more complex items, just with the simple stuff).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.