New to Hubitat and have some regrets

Hubivue was supposed to be pretty good, wasn't it?

Yes, I rarely use it to make changes, only to check on things like cameras, temps, motion, sometimes the thermostat.

I tried Sharptools, Action Tiles, HD+, and Hubivue. If I remember correctly HD+ seemed pretty good for features and easy to get going with, but Android only has its limits. Hubivue I liked best overall but it needs some out-of-the-box templates for common device types to make it smoother to setup. Just trying to add a motion sensor was taking way too much work so I gave up quickly.

The tiles look is tiresome. Home assistant you can make some really clean and sexy stuff.

Smartly. Migrated perfectly to C-8. But Iā€™m not really a dashboard user, everything is automated. Only use the dashboard if I am away on a trip and want to check locks, etc.

I guess it depends on what your looking for, I find the HE dashboards quite adequate. They aren't fancy but they are simple to setup and for my use case work well.

Like others have said I don't use the dashboards that often but nice when needed.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.