New Iris V1 device support

I found an interesting bug on door sensor, when temperature below 32 F, it show 740x. It was a cold night here. I put one sensor in my freezer, it is now 7384 F ( should be around 10 F). May be a format conversion error when in below 0 range ( C).

Not clear to me sorry. How many V1's and type? Thanks

V1 Keypad pairs as AlertMe panel. But is installed with generic device driver. I tried V2 and 3 drivers but not joy.

Yeah, no way it will work with those drivers.
A customer is sending me one to work on.

1 Like

I have some of the Iris v1 buttons paired to control lights, and they work fine after paired, but a day later, they no longer function. Is this something anyone else is seeing? @mike.maxwell

I am also seeing behavior from the v1 motion sensors that is strange. They seem to get stuck in an active state and don't reset after a few days...

I don't have any lamps other than a Hue system, which the lamps are all connected to. I do have some Lightify strips in my kid's rooms for night lights.

Lightify == Osram == Sylvania, maybe some day they'll figure out their branding...

1 Like

I know, I work for a distributor and the name changes and division changes have been quite a saga....

The light strips are on one end of the house, the v1 motion sensor acting up is on the complete other end, as well as the v1 buttons. They completely stop reporting, and the units themselves seem to be "asleep", the buttons do not flash the lights when pressed, and the motion sensor does not flash it's light when there is motion. It is like they are locked up.

From the logs, it looks like the v1 motion sensor was working fine for more than a day and a half, then just stopped.

I have removed every instance of anything OSRAM / Lightify / Zigbee lamps, and v1 devices still
lock up" after some time. I have not had any issues with any other devices, except v1 devices.

I removed my 4 bulbs last night and re-paired the V1 sensors that were not responding and rebooted my hub. So far everything has stayed stable and is responding as it should. It looks like my issue has been resolved.

Same here. Rebuilt my network 3 times. I have a support ticket in.

@mike.maxwell

Thanks for adding Iris v1 products support!

Is it possible to add to the Iris v1 Motion Sensor driver either a temperature offset setting or reference temperature setting as you described here:

Much appreciated!

Look what came in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

where'd you get those?

eBay

Just received my iris V1 keypad. There are no drivers for that. All other V1 items work well! Great job.

right, you guys all know where the official supported devices list is right?

Why does the Iris First gen smart plug model SPG902 not report wattage usage? I used it to monitor my well light wattage to make sure it does not have a broken filament.

That feature will be in the next platform release.