Building a new home this summer and planning to setup any smart home devices that make sense. Looking for recommendations on the following that I can connect to HE.
- Interior window roller shades (motorized)
- Exterior sun screens (motorized, connected to a wind sensor to automatically pull up the screens when the wind gets too strong)
- Smart door locks
- Garage door opener
- Tablet and mount for wall mounted dashboard
- Light switches / dimmers
- Window / door sensors
- Smart oven? (To be able to pre-heat the oven when we are on our way home)
- Sprinkler system
- Camera surveillance system
Anything else I'm missing that you'd suggest I plan for before we begin construction?
Any way to have a smart door lock on a sliding glass door? (Or at least a sensor that would indicate whether or not the door is locked or not. )
Any specific product recommendations for any of the above that has worked great for you?
I know that covers a lot, please answer as little or as much as you want or have experience with.
Thanks in advance.