New Dashboards and Visual Rule Builder Are Here.... Yay!

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF

I'm sure a more subdued and formal statement will come soon :slight_smile: Along with:

12 Likes

That visual rules builder looks interesting. That might take up a chunk of the long weekend.

3 Likes

The most requested feature for drag and drop tiles is finally here! And it's awesome!!! :wink:

21 Likes

Now I can rest easy from a somewhat recent committment... :wink:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [FEEDBACK] Add clock tile to the new dashboard

explosion dam GIF

I noticed you were struggling to keep your excitement under the beta covers. You can finally spread the word. You're welcome to use the gif to make your point :wink:

3 Likes

Has that post really been up for 9 days? If I manually check for updates it shows it's there but otherwise the usual notification on the main page is showing nothing. I also thought I received notifications of anything in that topic. And of course, as usual, I may have missed it. This is news to me, wonderful news. I was starting to wonder if dashboards were being abandoned.

2 Likes

The release notes are compiled privately based on beta iterations, so yes, the post for the public release notes was created 9 days ago, but was only made public today.

2 Likes

I'm thinking more my committment to support an.... alternative.... Happy to have much of it now supported in-house :slight_smile: As much I dabble in UI in various ways, happy for others to take the lead on drag-and-drop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this change your current dash ? ( kinda like my current one )
Or you have to make a new one ?

It's all new dashboard, built from the ground up, based on years worth of feedback from our users. As a separate app, there is no transition between existing dashboards to the newly released easy dashboard.

2 Likes

LOL just woke up .. not sure what you said :slight_smile:
Sooo .. I can have BOTH ? old and new ? The update does not change your current one ?
and you have to make a new one with the new app ?

1 Like

The best of both worlds.... People can make a simple dashboard more easily than they could before, but if you want something more refined, you still have the same control you always had with CSS.... or some "simpler" method to produce it.... :wink:

2 Likes

Yes

It doesn't

Yes

5 Likes

WOOOHOOO ~
That's great! thanks for the clarification !

2 Likes

To try and balance the conversation out a little.... We also have a visual rule builder....

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

5 Likes

Ummmm what ? Really ?
You guys have been crazy busy !

Surprise Seinfeld GIF

6 Likes

I know.... :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: [FEEDBACK] Easy Dashboard feature request and feedback