New complete setup

I currently have a Hubitat with all of my previous Iris devices. We are moving to a new house but leaving the existing system setup since the house will be an AirBnb so I need to buy all new devices.

Any recommendations for the devices I need below?

door contact sensors
window contact sensors
single pole light switches
3-way light switches
Garage door controller
deadbolt locks
reliable motion sensors (the Iris gen 1 ones I have false trip a lot)

Centralite or SmartThings

Lutron Caséta Pro Hub and Pico remote with smart bulbs. Where smart bulbs won’t work, use either micro dimmer modules or Caséta light switches. Sinope might be a good choice for dimmers and switches if you prefer that to Caséta, but you’re one day early for me to give a first hand experience comment on those.

Hard to beat this deal. Amazon is discounting them to promote Amazon Key.

I absolutely love this lock. Really responsive and gives me no trouble at all. I have two Yale locks now. I have the Z-Wave Plus version, but most prefer the Zigbee version.

This Centralite, this Sylvania (which is a Centralite sensor), or this Samsung. You cannot go wrong with any one of those three.

Oh, and if you’ve got a fairly large budget for this, the NYCE sensors are top quality. Good luck and congratulations on the the new home!

What @SmartHomePrimer said. :+1:
Also I've got a few of the Neo Coolcam contact sensors scattered around which have caused me ZERO issues.

1 Like