New C7 Setup, Just Got Going, Logs Loaded With This

sys:1 2022-08-24 02:58:48.678 pm Received local request for App 3 that does not exist, path: /dashboard/3/variables from unknown

Not sure what it's referring to. I have only one dashboard.

click on 3 on that line and what comes up?

Well the 3 isn't a link.

But if I click on the sys:1 I get this

@bravenel any thoughts?

Can you post your z-wave details page in it's entirety?

I have no zwave in use yet but - I may have found it. There was a dashboard that had a single tile in it. I dont recal making it, and in the dashboards page I only had one listed. But I had a tab open in another browser showing this URL http://172.26.XXX.103/apps/api/3/dashboard/3 which got me thinking about that '3'. So I deleted it and got these new entries.

New entries and after the top line, no more since.
My best guess is I had deleted that dashboard '3' but there was still a tab open trying to refresh a dead tile? Just a guess...

1 Like

Cool. Also check this out for rules of thumb

1 Like

If app 3 existed, this error (coming from the system itself) wouldn't be there to start with. :smiley:

My guess is that this might be the mobile app trying to access the Dashboard but not using the right path for some reason. If you uninstalled Hubitat Dashboard, I could see that happening, but it looks like you have one set up? If so, maybe just make sure the mobile app can access it, or maybe try logging out and back into the app to see if that helps.

If you did happen to save links to other dashboards you might have once set up but since removed, that would be the other thing I can think of that this could be coming from. Updating those links would be the solution (Apps > Hubitat Dashboard > (your Dashboard) is the place to get the LAN or cloud links; this looks like LAN). Maybe even opening the "parent" Hubitat Dashboard app and hitting "Done" would do something.

This all a guess based on the endpoint in your logs, but that seems like one Dashboard would use.

EDIT: Looks like you found it--guess this was a page open in a browser? Same idea, I suppose. :smiley:

1 Like

Yep it's fixed. Sorry to ring the alarm, just so new to HE that I wanted to keep it "clean" if that makes sense. And yes, coming from ST with a truckload of WC pistons :man_facepalming: so thanks for the link.

Learning Rule Machine but bleh.

1 Like