Need some help with RGBGENIE

No.. Just a little light..

That's odd

bummer. my other light was also blue instead of red. I really wish I could have kept my other switch. while it was not Zwave and probably not as good of quality, I liked the shape, color, and the way it functioned better than this switch. I am considering replacing this switch with a wall mounted tablet. I probably wouldn't have ordered this switch If I had thought of doing that first. as this is probably the room I would put that in.

on the 25% thing... Maybe it is something with my mirror I set up. Do I even need that now?

Nope.. you can turn that feature off

The touch panels are actually packed with features for such a small device.. You can control a ton of devices from that one panel..

Ok thanks again. I knew you guys would have an easy answer. but I wanted to get this to work without running here for help every time. I was up until 2:30 AM trying to get this to work. I had to be up and back to work at 6:00 AM. So I am tired now, and frustrated that I could not find this info anywhere I searched. But I am super happy to have it working.

1 Like

You know, now that I look at the specs closer - they are kind of cool.

I never realized they had a wall mount - I assumed (incorrectly) that they were only standalone/tabletop remotes. Pretty slick.

1 Like

Yep. .they are mains powered and support 12 associations per zone.. Used through the controller the scene buttons can be used either as buttons for automations or scene capture / recall .. For buttons they are 3 per zone that support pushed / held.. so 18 different triggerable actions just on the "button controller" side... Not to mention the countless lighting control combinations of mirror (to z-wave/zigbee/wifi devices) and direct associations.. It's pretty incredible ..

1 Like

Pretty cool. I agree - that's a lot of functionality in a little device!

1 Like

I know this is an old post, but I recently acquired one a ZW-3004 touch panel controller. I am still learning, so I hope this isn't a stupid question. This one has buttons labeled 1, 2 & 3 across the bottom, then a Brightness control, white temperature and a play/pause button above those. @bcopeland noted that you can access 18 triggerable actions but I am not seeing how that is accomplished. I currently have this device associated with Zooz Zen31 RGBW device to play with it. Everything on the RGBgenie seems to work except the play/pause button. I thought it might be fun to use that button to change to one of the built in scenes on the Zooz device. Is that play/pause button one of the buttons I can program as a trigger? If so, how do I get that enabled?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I am using the custom driver 'RGBGenie Touch Panel ZW' by @bcopeland