Need Lux alternative

This is the first reasonable response. I get you are a small company and have limited support resources. You could have said "our calculation is wrong, but we won't change it due to resource constraints" a long time ago.

:man_shrugging: I can't answer how this works as I have not seen the driver nor do I own one of these devices.. My point was about ecosystem consistency.. If I owned one I would throw together a driver that would give you the % you want..

Every multisensor I own reports in Lux so I have no experience in this.

Mike said the conversion is not linear so multiplying by 2 won't do anything to make it a more accurate number.

Gen2, I think, FW version 2.0 Just got them a week or so ago.

Ha ha I've got one of the cheap ones obviously :slight_smile:
I've got something called a Zipato MultiSensor 4 in 1 (P/N: VS-ZD2201.AU) that is just now reporting illuminance of "14 somethings" at 14:30 on an overcast afternoon in Sydney.

The illuminance value ranges freely from 0 - 50 and I'm using the inbuilt Zooz 4 in 1 driver as that seemed the best "fit"
There's

@njanda Did you try the Aeotech Multi driver? Not sure if it will work, but might displays lux better (if it's a driver problem instead of a sensor/reporting limitation)

An actual measurement

0-100% ?? 0% being black hole, 100% being all the light emitted from the big bang?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.