Need helping linking Hubitat and Alexa

I am trying to link my hubitat to my alexa devices. I added the skill in the Alexa app, authorized everything (and i see the app get installed on the hubitat side)
When I try to discover the devices it finds nothing

1 Like

Well I set a static IP and rebooted the hub, now it found devices, however they are all unresponsive regardless of if I use voice or alexa app.

@bobbyD mentioned there is a problem they are looking into.

Oh, well I guess good its not just me, thanks for the update!

Greetings curh12. Great to hear from you.
I see a couple people on here already helping, so I may quickly bow out. However, I am lucky enough to be have great success with the Alexa/HE integration (don't jinx me). These two together do everything I ask.
So, I want you to have the same or better. Tell me, Is your Alexa also a hub? Some have Zigbee built in you know. If so, perhaps that is interfering. If not, hmmm.
I have had sometimes an HE device be added or included in the Alexa skill and she just not see it. She did but she just didn't know. Try doing one or a couple at a time. Have your Alexa app open on your phone, I usually get a notification "She's found something". Then click it open it and close it. That seems to help secure the device in Alexa world.
A couple times I've had to remove or untangle the device from the Alexa app. close and start over.
Once it gets done, you'll be glad. Sorry if I'm babbling...

None are hubs, and in the past i had this all setup with ST and Alexa, been migrating everything over. Seems there may be an issue larger than me.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.