MyQ Chamberlain Garage Door

Yes. However, just as when this app is used with SmartThings, it works best with Hubitat when you have a z-wave or zigbee door or tilt sensor that is directly connected to Hubitat. The sensor that comes with MyQ will not substitute for a Hubitat-connected sensor.

2 Likes

I use these as my tilt sensors on my garage doors. You only need the larger half of the 2 and you have to go into your devices after you pair it with HE to say you're using it on a garage door. That's it.

1 Like

Anything made by Samsung is not allowed in my house... :wink:

You could try the Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Smart Garage Door Tilt Sensor - TILTZWAVE2.5-ECO. I have one of those for my garage door sensor and it work better then the SmartThing Multisensor

2 Likes

Exactly what I am using, everything Ecolink Z-wave has been rock solid!

So if you already had something you're using, what's the point about not using SAMSUNG? I don't get it. Anyway, have a great day.

1 Like

The Ecolink replaced a Samsung Multisensor. The multisensor wasn't always working correctly. I would open my garage and the lights wouldn't come on or come on very late. After closing the door it took a while for the lights to turn off. With the Ecolink the lights turn on and off quickly.

1 Like

I'm having the same issue, garage control and door control don't work. Tile says unknown.

Hello, welcome to Hubitat.

Can you tell us more about your setup? Do you have a door tilt sensor that is NOT the one that came with MyQ?

Did you do the "with sensor" or "without sensor" install of the app?

And when you say the door does not work, is that from the device's settings page also?

Which tile template did you use on the dashboard?

1 Like

How can i connect this to Google Home?

Hello,

I have been using the
GitHub - dcmeglio/hubitat-myq: Integrate SmartThings with MyQ
github.com code and process flawlessly for months. Suddenly, today the MyQ Lite App stopped working within HE.

How can I fix this? Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Beat me to it... :smiley:

3 Likes

So we are all in waiting mode :slight_smile:

Or use a zwave or zigbee momentary relay to control the door (along with a contact or tilt sensor). This eliminates all cloud issues with arbitrary API changes, and MyQ no longer owns your data.

4 Likes

Can you expand on that with how you're connecting to the myq with z wave? That would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Has the new post been created?

Yes…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.