My wife got two cats

Train them to use the toilet. The hard part is getting them to flush afterwards. :smirk:

2 Likes

What does the dog theater do :thinking:?

Shakespeare

2 Likes

In the context of this thread, β€œto pee or not to pee”.

3 Likes

I had a hard time selling my wife on the Litter Robot at first too, but once we got it, it was such a game changer she wished we had done it a lot sooner. We also have four cats, two seniors and two kittens (they will be a year old later this month and next month). One issue I've noticed (with the LitterRobot3 Connect anyway) I think every time a cat goes in it just automatically takes (or adds?) 4% to the litter tray level. even if the cats didn't do anything. Out kittens think the thing is a playground and they play in it constantly, so there are a lot of time I get notified the drawer is full, but in reality, it is practically empty.

Every other day?? You're lucky we are doing it every day, but again i think part of that is the kittens playing in it. I wouldn't mind two, but the big issue is they are quite big, and I really don't know where I would put the second one. Right now we have it in our guest bathroom, and it really takes up most of the floor space in there.

When we got ours one of our kittens took right to it, then one of the senior, then the other kitten and finally the last senior. In addition, we had just gotten the kittens, so they really weren't used to the traditional boxes. We put the litter robot next to their regular box with a little bit of that scooped "clean" littler, kept them like that for a bout 2 weeks. I had an extra blink camera i wasn't using so I mounted it in front of the LitterRobot. Once I saw all the cats using it on a regular basis, we just took the old pan away.

4 Likes

petsafe-smart-feeder-integration

Can somebody tell me why it keeps notifying me that my dog's been fed multiple times like basically on repeat I had to turn my notification on my phone down to zero so that way I can get some sleep.

Your dog has hacked it and figured out how to make keep giving them food??

One of my cats figured out he could jump on the top of the feeder and step on the manual feed button and cause more food to drop. I had to disable the manual feed button.

1 Like

But it's not spitting out food. It could possibly be the latest update to my hub my hallway lights also come on randomly and stay on.

1 Like

We are leaning towards the PetSafe litter box connect. But was wondering if there is integration into hubitat for it a quick Google search came up with nothing at the moment. Is somebody knows of a way to integrate it into hubitat would you please let me know? I like to use one app for everything.

There's one for Home Assistant*, but I don't think there's one for Hubitat (only the feeder has been integrated).

*Scenarios why running multiple systems can be useful.

I bought one of the PetSafe cat litter boxes second hand and it won't connect to Wi-Fi. Could it be because it's still tied to another account? I get something went wrong connecting with your scoopfree

OK, you need to stop saying stuff like this...I'm never going to be able to un-imagine it.

:wink:

1 Like

Does anybody have an update as to win the PetSafe scoopfree litter box will be compatible with hubitat. I finally got mine online it was a router issue.