My Nue Zigbee Dimmers keep dropping from Zigbee network

Hi

My Nue Zigbee Dimmers (HGZB-4D) keep dropping from the mesh network. All of my other switches and blind controllers from Nue work but the Dimmers struggle to stay connected.
This is a link to the switch: https://3asmarthome.com/zigbee-smart-dimmer-switch

The only way that I can get it to work again is by going outside to the switchboard and turning the circuit to all my lights on and off. The factory reset button doesn't reconnect it at this stage.

How can I fix this so that it doesn't drop?

Let me know what logs I need to send here to provide more information. I'm still new to this.

Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately you're not alone. There are other threads discussing issues which arise with some Nue devices on HE (a search on ' Nue Dimmer problem' will turn up several). Here's a link to one:

HELP! All device fallen off the Zigbee mesh at once - Oz Hubitat user - :earth_americas: Around the World / :australia: Australia - Hubitat

Bottom line seems to be that while there was a Nue firmware update that fixed some incompatibilities with HE for their 1, 2 and 3 gang switches, there's a different issue with dimmers for which there is no firmware update.

1 Like