I noticed that a bunch of rules were not triggering this morning in my kitchen. Checked my motion zone controller for that room - aggregates three sensors - and sure enough it was stuck active. Checked all of the individual inputs and they were all cleared, and the 5 min time limit I had set had elapsed. Started monitoring it for over 30 mins, triggering the motion sensors, letting it go idle, etc. Nothing. So decided to create a backup zone controller and see if that worked. As soon as that was active the first one cleared. At a loss but posting just in case someone has seen something similar.