Motion lighting turning off too soon.... sometimes

It happens every time. I have yet to notice it working correctly. Here are the screenshots from just now.

Yes, it's a zooz ZEN22 V3.0. I reached out to Zooz last week and they had me install the most recent firmware. I also tried the advanced driver, but then the dimmer stopped responding completely.

The Advanced driver should work with it, after hitting “configure” on the device page, I hit refresh for parameters, and then leave the device page and return to see the advanced functions.

Think I figured out where the issue is coming from. I have a second program for the same dimmer for a time frame outside of the first one. As you can see in the screenshot below, I changed my nighttime timer to 5 min and the dimmer started turning off after 5 min during the daytime program. Pretty sure I have it programed correctly, but let me know if I messed something up. When going into the app settings for the nighttime program when it shouldn't be active, it had the pending action.

1 Like

You need to have the matching restriction for the don't turn off between times. You only prevent turning on the light.

2 Likes

Thanks a million!