Motion Lighting Issues in 1.1.5

I'm definitely having some weirdness with Motion Lighting Apps, since the latest version upgrade last night.
I had the logs reporting a set of lights controlled with a single motion app and single motion detector, that were reporting dim changes every second or more 19, 20, 40, 25... etc. It crippled the hub. When I rebooted, it would be fine for a short time and then start up all over again. No one is triggering these motion detectors while this is occurring. I was able to pause the app after reboot, but I then had to manually turn the lights off to get it to stop. While it was occurring, manually switching didn't work.

Before the update, I had some trouble with Motion Lighting Apps in that certain ones would periodically stop working. I could delete them, recreate them and they'd work for a time and stop again. It was always the same devices in the same apps that were failing. Now I have 6 of 14 that have stopped working, including the one mentioned above which seemed to be in overdrive. Though I suspect it is related to the one above bogging the hub.

It seems to always be something, right before I go out of town. :slight_smile:
When I return, if I haven't solved it, I will reach out to support.

Not good. Please let me know when we can dig into this for you. There were a lot of changes to Motion Lighting, and it sounds like one blew up on you. I need to see the screenshot of the app, and of the app details page.

1 Like

Sending PM. If any thing comes of it that will be helpful to the gen-pop, I'll post here.

Found and squashed, apparently. Excellent Customer Service!

2 Likes

We pushed out a hot fix, has this in it.

1 Like