Motion Lighting - First Event Doesn't Work

V: 2.2.3.148. This just started happening the past few versions.

Using a Zooz 4-in-1 sensor with Zooz27 dimmer. I have motion lighting set to turn on whenever there is motion. I see the event. The first one every morning never works (most needed time :)), after i physically turn it on the motion on works the rest of the day.

Suggestions?

Interesting, my motion lighting set to turn off a light when motion is inactive doesnโ€™t work every morning but it does turn on!

That's my master bath rules. I'm going to guess you need to add the switches to turn on and off to the options for activate, disable and enables lights-on and to the options for additional sensors, lights-off and off options.

@tivomaniac - thanks, i'll try this out tonight, see how it works tomorrow.

You shouldn't need the switches to turn on/off in the ML app. Instead of looking at ML app events, enable logs and look at them as they are more verbose and will provide more information. Look at logs for ML app, motion sensor, and light.

@bill.d I had issues too if the switches were being set by something else at times and that was a solution given to me that took care of it.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.