Motion lighting does not always turn off

Those preferences look like they are from the Marcus drivers AFAIK, so if that is a shot of your current Device page then I don't think you are currently using the SonOff generic zigbee driver.

@aaiyar & @sburke781 - you're suggesting he use one of these built-in drivers, correct?

Also, @user437 - if you do add addtional sensors to make detection more reliable, you'll want to combine them into one virtual motion sensor using the built-in Zone Motion Controllers app.

3 Likes

Without any experience with this device.... Yes... :slight_smile:

@user437

This is good advice from @danabw

Also - how many zigbee repeaters do you have? It is recommended to have one zigbee repeater for every 5-6 battery-powered zigbee end-devices. Z-Wave is very different.

1 Like

I have 7 zigbee repeaters to 8 battery powered end devices so should be good, don't have many problems just the odd light not responding. Have 4 dehumidifiers running on rule machine linked to humidity and contact sensors with no problems. And will give the zone motion controller app a go.

1 Like

And as we speak I have just seen this come up in my logs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.