Motion Lighting app not setting level

I'm having a problem with the Motion Lighting app. I am trying to get it to set the level and color temperature of my IKEA Tradfri bulbs by mode. The color temperature is set correctly but the level is not.

The level is remembered from whatever I manually set it to. But I want the level to be set automatically based on mode, the way I have it set in the app. Is there something that I'm missing here?

Thanks.

Are you doing this: Use the dimmers per mode section to set the level for the bulb, and the color temperature per mode to set the color temperature. Both sections select the same device and the same modes.

This is not an ideal UI. I think you're right that the color temperature should explicitly allow you to set the level, without having to select the bulb in two areas of the app.

Yes, I think I do have it set up that way. The problem is, the level is not set by the app.

OK, Not sure why that's not working. But, in the meantime, I've added setting the level directly into the area where you select the color temperature, and that does work.

64 posts were split to a new topic: Color device not being set correctly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Color device not being set correctly